Some of the societies like the societies of which all the members or a majority of them are Harijans/Fishermen, Training institutes, Supervising Unions, Jaggery manufacturing societies, Palmgur Federation and all Primary Agricultural Cooperative Banks (PACBs) working at loss are exempted from payment of Audit fees,. (Listed below)
The following categories of Societies are exempted from the payment of Audit Fees.
1. All Societies of which all the members or a majority of them are Harijans/ Fisherman.
2. All Primary Co-operative Banks working without profit other than Rural Bank, Agricultural Bank, Land Development Banks (Now Primary Co-operative Agricultural and Rural Development Bank) and Credit Unions.
3. All Co-operative Training institutes.
4. All District Co-operative unions.
5. All Jaggery manufacturing Co-operative Societies.
6. All the Co-operative Fisherman Federation.
7. All the Hand Pounding of Paddy Workers Co-operative Societies.
8. .State and all the District PalmgurCooperative Federation.
9. .All the Bhoodan and Gramdhan Co-operative Societies.
10. Weavers Co-operative Societies which have not completed six Co-operative years from the date of commencement of Business.
11. Industrial Co-operative Societies and State Khadhi and Village Industries Board which have not completed five Co-operative years from the date of commencement of their business.
12. All Palm Leaf Products Manufacturing Co-operative Societies.
13. Large sized multipurpose Cooperative Societies.
14. Cactus Fibre products manufacturing cooperative societies.
All other Primary Co-operative Societies other than those mentioned in item No.1 to 14 which have not completed three Co-operative years from the date of Commencement of their business.
COLLECTION OF AUDIT FEES & F.R.COST
The audit of bigger societies are being conducted throughout the year under F.R.127 terms by one or more auditors. As per F.R.127 terms, the cost of the audit post has to be recovered from the Co-operative institutions concerned. The F.R. Cost is fixed by the Government and is being collected cadre wise as per G.O.Ms.No.340, Finance (CA) Department, dated: 21.09.2012.
THE AUDIT FEES AND F.R. COST COLLECTION FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS ( INCRORES):