Re-Registration of Vehicle (or) Transfer of Ownership from Other State
1. Who can apply for re-registration of vehicle?
2. What are the documents to be given?
- Application in Form-20
- Application for new registration mark in Form-27
- Application and grant of no objection certificate in Form-28.
- Notice of transfer of ownership in Form29
- Intimation of change of address in Form33
- Application for intimation and transfer of ownership in Form-30 (Form-60/61 except 2 wheelers for T.O. only)
- Registration Certificate
- Police Certificate
- Valid Insurance Certificate
- Proof of address (any one of the following):
- Ration Card
- Electoral Roll
- LIC Policy
- Passport size photo
- Pay slip issued by Govt. Office or a Local Body
- School Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Affidavit sworn by the applicant before an Executive or First Class Judicial Magistrate or Notary public.
- Evidence for payment of Entry Tax
- Valid Tax
- Valid Pollution under Control Certificate
3. What is the amount of Fees payable?
4. To whom should one apply?
- Regional Transport Officer/ Motor Vehicle Inspector Grade I.
- Vehicle should be produced for inspection
5. Time limit for service to be rendered?