Thiru R.B. Udhayakumar
Revenue, District Revenue Establishment,. Deputy Collectors, Weights and Measures, Debt Relief including Legislation on Money lending, Chits, Registration of Companies and Disaster Management
Atulya Misra, IAS ( Principal Secretary to Government )
Phone: 25671556 PABX 5664
The Revenue Department functions with the following broad objectives-
1) Providing efficient delivery of services of various Government schemes to the people of Tamil Nadu.
2) Providing relief and implementing rehabilitation measures for those affected by Natural Calamities.
3) Functioning as the custodian of Government lands and ensuring proper maintenance of land records for the State.
4) Implementation of Land Reforms and providing land to the needy and eligible persons.
To carry out the above mentioned objectives the following offices are functioning under the Department.
1) Commissionerate of Revenue Administration, Disaster Management and Mitigation.
2) Commissionerate of Land Administration
3) Commissionerate of Land Reforms
4) Commissionerate of Survey and Settlement
5) Directorate of Urban Land Ceiling and Land Tax.
Policy Note of Revenue Department - 2017-2018
Policy Note of Revenue Department - 2016-2017
Policy Note of Revenue Department - 2015-2016
Circular No. Rc.No.RA 5 (3) / 22832 / 2014 - Issue of Jain Religious Minority certificate in Tamil Nadu
Announcements of Revenue Department for the year 2012 - 2013 (Tamil Version)
Ministerial Service Rules Adhoc Rules - Revenue Department
Service Rules - Ad-hoc Rules - Rehabilitation Department
The Tamil Nadu Right to Fair Compensation and Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement Rules, 2017
Commissionerate of Land Reforms
Corporation of Chennai
Department of Land Resources, Government of India
Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply